nrelate

nRelate is better than Linkwithin

There are certain useful features which make nRelate a better chioce.

Check out the review followed by a surprising conversation between two debaters in the comments section :D

Interesting
My Music

My Music!

My guitar allows me to hear my inner voice. Among other specific activities, this too serves as a bridge between me and my inner world

Starting with the National Anthem and Mystery Scale, i'll be adding some more music to this section

Have a look
SurKalyan

Chapter 1 - Sur Kalyan - Peace

Introduction 6-I'll Meet My Master!!! 10-Call to Gallows
1-Universe in Pairs 7-Secret of Love's 11-Find Your Way
2-The True Guide Sorrow to Tavern
3-The Glorious News 8-Drink to the Bitter 12-The Genuine
4-Oneness ness of Fatal Cup 13-The Lovers
5-Echo and Call 9-There's no bitter! Business

Read More
The Red Ice-cube

My Photography!

Yup! I like to take some shots in my leisure time. I am specially in love with Macroshots as they are more... ummm... "detailed" ( hanjee! I like to observe things in great detail :D )

The one on the left is just one example, hit "Have a look" to see some more.

Have a look
K Jo Tum Main Ye Dum, Wo Kisi Main Nahin!!

K Jo Tum Main Ye Dum, Wo Kisi Main Nahin!!

The lyrics are not limited to cricket only (no chakkaas or chokaas or ghumma k phaink or any other cricket term). It's for everyone! Observe, enjoy and eat the food! :)

Read More
We all love change right?

We all love change right?

Yup! As we progress in our lives, we try to make things better and better for people around us. Changing anything does not mean that you completely change everything but keeping previous good elements and eliminating or improving on flawed ones.
So here comes my newly "dressed up" blog. :D

Read More
Shah Jo Risalo - Intro

Shah Jo Risalo - Intro

I've decided to narrate the series of poems of Shah jo Risalo written by Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai (SALB). The book consists of 29 poems in total. Every poem has been given a title of "Sur" meaning "a musical note". Every sur or note is then divided into different stories (daastaan), like first poem is divided into 3 stories. Some stories have concluding...

Read More
Imagination versus speed of light!

Imagination versus speed of light!

The only problem in conversion of matter into energy is the speed of light. According to Einstien:

"We can convert any object into energy, if we throw it or move it with the square of speed of light."

Read More

A Tribute to Pakistan!!!


"I can't do it", I said to myself, "People will laugh at it. Plus it will require a lot of effort, I'll have to record the whole video in one shot and tell me how much of this thing do I know? Lol, just some very basic techniques, that's it!"

It was 6th of August when I was having this conversation with myself;

"No, I will do it, I don't care what people would say about it. Think it in this way, I am giving a gift to Pakistan on her birthday and a gift is a gift. It doesn't matter if its perfect or not perfect. I'll still do it. Now talking about efforts, yes it will require lots of effort but its worth it! I'll feel very happy if it becomes a successful idea. A skill is useless if someone doesn't use it properly. It's perfectly alright to start with the basics, whatever I know, I'll use it!! Yeah that's it!!"

And I did it!! :) Have a look:



This was the first tune I made when I started to play guitar so this is very special to me. Yeah some notes are here and there but still its a gift... Hehe

Happy Birthday Pakistan!!! :)


Currently have 17 comments:

  1. Riz, the involvement, the love and the dedication that you have put into this presentation is commendable, the body language and few eye contacts that you made with camera showed the bliss in your eyes which was gleaming with love for the motherland and its inhabitants to whom it was gifted.

  2. Thank you Sir Akhtar! I am very happy to read your comment :)

  3. hm..Dear Rizwan...so glad to hear this tune....I wish you good luck....now I will ask you someday to bring your guitar and play the tune to us again....

    hmm...nice work.

  4. Great effort Rizwan!

    ... and I am with 'Thinking' that you will play this tune in front of all of us. Ok! ;-)

  5. Thanks Thinking and Komal. Yeah sure! I'll play this one and some other tunes as well...someday.. :)

  6. Its fabulous, full of patritism rizwan....we are proud of you.

  7. It is beautiful.. i heard it days back, but thank God now you have allowed me to leave comments :D

  8. Thank you for coming Hena... I am very happy to see that you read my blog :)

  9. Reebz, thanks for the appreciation! :)

    Arey! everyone is allowed to leave comments on my blog... strange that your comment wasn't posted :s
    Did you fill that spam-filter-word thing previously?

  10. Umm.. i couldn't find the box for leaving comments, and it said only team members are allowed to leave comments at this blog :S

  11. Oh I saw this one now.Better than the other one. How much progress have you made till august 2010 ? 

  12. Will come back to offer my rebuttal on your recent comments. Right now off to some studying :-/ 

  13. I don't care about my progress in getting pageviews or vid views. Every vid has its own counter, yup visible to every viewer.

  14. I meant how mush progress have you made in guitar playing skills ! Not in number of views . :-)

  15. :s Like you mean how much progress I made at "that" time? till this clip go posted?

  16. Yes , have you improved during this one and a half year  period from august 2010 or have you let your talent go stagnant ?!

  17. I couldn't find your comment here Baji

    I'm out of practice thesedays, but I do play it occasionally


Leave a Reply